Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Special Witness of the Book of Mormon

Elder Holland is one of my favorite speakers. He is so passionate, wise, and just plain amazing. This talk he gives on the Book of Mormon gets me every time. He is so sure of its truth and divinity. I am too. It's when I see men like this, intelligent, well spoken men bear such strong testimony, that it must be true. There are people that you can just listen to as they talk about these things, expound the scripture, and assure you they know it's true, and it must be true. There's just no way men like them could be duped, tricked, or scammed. This is real; I know it is. I've tried it for myself. I've prayed, I've fasted, I've asked my Heavenly Father "with a sincere heart, will real intent, having faith in Christ". Because of this, I know it is true, and I will tell that to anyone. I will not ever waver on this. I will never doubt. I have made my decision, and I'm sticking to it, come whatever forces of evil may try to tear me down, make me flinch, or chip away. I have built my foundation on the Lord, and He is a rock. The Book of Mormon is scripture; it is the word of God; it is true, and I defy any man to listen to watch this video and still think that a man such as this, who has been ordained an Apostle, a special witness of Christ, is deceived.

No comments:

Post a Comment